AN IMPORTANT LESSON EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN IN ONE'S LIFE

 Hi bloggers, I want to share with you a lesson I have learned in my life. 


A quote by Oscar Wilde says: 


”Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.” 


After all, we are humans, it is common for us to make mistakes. But we should learn from our mistakes and shouldn't repeat the same. 


I want to narrate one such incident from my college life. It's my third year of engineering. I neglected one subject as I am not interested in that. Finally, even if I like or not I have to attend the exam as it is not optional. The exam day arrived.I lied at home that I was not feeling well and couldn't attend the exam due to a severe headache. My parents gave importance to me more than anything.I felt guilty but couldn't confess. The next day I came to know that most of the questions were not in our syllabus. Finally, when announcing results, the University decided that those who attempted those questions were awarded full marks which is equivalent to passing the examination. All my classmates passed the exam except me.Those who did not attempt the exam were considered to fail. The only question that stopped me from attempting is “What if I fail?”At Least I should have asked the question “What if it works?”. Please ask the second question to yourself before giving up. If I would have thought this way I would have passed. Finally the next year I attempted and passed the exam and also confessed the truth to my parents.

Life is also like an exam. If you want to pass the exam first you should attend it. Success and Failure are just part of life which are not permanent. Sometimes we may succeed and sometimes we fail. “Failures are stepping stones for success”.


Even Thomas Alva Edison failed 10,000 times before inventing the light bulb. The thing is he didn’t give up. We shouldn’t give up at any cost then we will succeed. Don’t give up before trying something. It is the biggest Mistake in our life. We don’t have these many inventions if they feel the fear of failure. “Don’t give up without trying.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRUISE VACATION IN INDIA 2022:A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE

THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE