THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE


Today I am writing this blog to share my best moment of life with you. Everyone will have some happy moments in life. But some are unforgettable for life. Today I want to mention one such.


If I want to say that you should know something about me. I am Madhavi, a calm and easy going girl. I did my Bachelors degree in Engineering. I got married after my Bachelors degree. My husband is a nice person who supports me in every walk of life. Since he is a Philomath, he encouraged me to pursue my Masters degree. Finally I joined college and started pursuing my Masters. All my M tech batch mates are almost freshers, they completed their bachelors degree last year. Even though all my classmates are younger than me, I never felt guilty about going to college. I gave seminars and  many presentations also for my project work. Though everything is new to me, I finally struggled to adjust to the environment there. I completed my first year. In my second year of Masters I heard some exciting news from my family doctor that I was pregnant. I didn’t understand what I should do with my college. From the advice of my husband to continue studies I continued with my college. Sometimes, my sister,parents,and in-laws helped me in the kitchen since I alone can’t manage the whole work at home along with my  college. My Husband  used to drop and pick me up from college. Sometimes I couldn't attend classes due to morning sickness. As months passed by, I wrote my final semester and completed my project work successfully. My results came and I scored First class with Distinction.I am very happy seeing my result. Finally with the help of family members and my husband I completed my Masters degree. I am really thankful to them, without them which is almost impossible to me.



Even though I was happy when I finished my Masters degree with distinction , I would say my Unforgettable moment was when I first held  my baby in my arms. With so much pain from the delivery, I forgot everything I went through when I first saw my baby boy in my arms. I can’t describe it in words like Unforgettable or The Best or any such. I think there will be no words to describe the best moments of life because it is a feeling which can only be felt.  I think in a women ‘s life this will only be the best moment for many . I am happy to share my best moment of life with you all. Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRUISE VACATION IN INDIA 2022:A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE

AN IMPORTANT LESSON EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN IN ONE'S LIFE